BLACK SWAN RESOURCES PTY LTD

 

Searching for high value hydrocarbon exploration and development opportunities

Swan website 2 flip oil_rig Perth CBD
Black Swan Logo

Home

Conrad Todd Doug Gillies Swans website

BLACK SWAN EVENTS

 

15 October  2017

 WA-507-P divestment opportunity

Black Swan & Pilot Energy, (the WA 507 P Joint Venture) are offering for sale a 100% interest in Permit WA 507 P, located in the outer Exmouth Plateau near the Thebe, Scarborough and Jupiter gas fields. The permit is surrounded by the newly awarded WA 530 P and WA 529 P permits (Chevron / Woodside). Black Swan will be managing the dataroom and sales process on behalf of the JV.

Contact Doug Gillies or Conrad Todd regarding dataroom access > More

25 October  2015

Significant Oil Potential Confirmed in WA-507-P

Black Swan Resources and Pilot Energy Ltd (ASX: PGY) are pleased to announce that an independent audit of prospective oil resources for its WA-507-P exploration permit confirms the potential for multimillion barrel oil discoveries. This is further to the Company’s announcement of 25 February 2015 which confirmed the potential for multi-Tcf gas discoveries within the permit. > More

 

26 June 2015

BLACK SWAN ACQUIRES SHARE OF PERMIT WA-503-P, DAMPIER SUB-BASIN, NW SHELF

Black Swan Resources Pty Ltd  secured rights to a 20% interest in oil exploration block WA-503-P in a further addition to it’s western Australian portfolio. The block is located within the Dampier Sub-basin, inboard of the giant Northwest Shelf complex. The remaining 80% is held by Pilot Energy Ltd -Operator- (ASX_PGY) (formerly Rampart Energy). Black Swan are carried through the primary term of the permit.  > More

25 February 2015

MULTI-TCF GAS POTENTIAL CONFIRMED IN WA-507-P

The WA-507-P joint venture announce that an independent estimate of prospective resources has confirmed the potential for multi-Tcf gas discoveries within the block  > More

17 November 2014

BLACK SWAN AWARDED  EXPLORATION PERMIT WA-507-P, EXMOUTH PLATEAU

Black Swan was awarded 20% interest in permit WA-507-P in the 2013 Australian  Offshore Petroleum Exploration Acreage Release. Pilot Energy Ltd (formerly Rampart Energy) is the Operator with 80% interest and Black Swan are carried for the first 3 Years. The permit is located on the Exmouth Plateau in the prolific Northern Carnarvon Basin of the Northwest Shelf of Australia > More

 

       Home               About Us               Contact Us               News               Links      
australia-perth-location-map-md

Western Australia Coat of Arms

Western_Australia_coa

Western Australia’s coat of arms had its origins in 1829 when British settlers established the Swan River colony. Their successors adopted an unofficial emblem which featured the black swan and the motto, a Latin pun, Cygnis Insignis (Distinguished for Swans). The coat of arms, which now carries no motto, was given official sanction when Queen Elizabeth II granted arms to the state in 1969.

 

Origins & Objectives

Based in Perth, Western Australia BLACK SWAN RESOURCES PTY. LTD. (ACN  147 481 703)  is a privately owned, independent oil and gas company, founded in November 2010 by Conrad Todd and Doug Gillies.  With a combined 60 years of international experience in the hydrocarbon exploration and production business, the founders have held senior management, new business and specialist technical positions working on a broad spectrum of assets in many of the world’s most prolific hydrocarbon provinces.


This company will seek to acquire interests in E&P projects in areas where value has been underestimated and entry costs can be minimised